It’s Top 5 day!!!!!
Ok, so this one is super easy folks. SUPER. EASY. It’s the Top 5 books I would have started yesterday (had they been available).
1. ACOTAR or A Court of Thorns and Roses by S.J. Maas – It is supposed to be a very loose retelling of Beauty and the Beast (my favorite), and some other folk tales mashed up. I think Maas is an incredible story teller, and I’ve already read the sample. That was a mistake, because I’m wishing I waited instead of baiting myself.
2. The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski – This is the third book title (I think) of the last installment in The Winner’s Trilogy. See my review of the first two books and you will understand why!
3. The Heir by Kiera Cass – I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. THIS. BOOK. It comes out the day after my birthday, and that means it’s the first count down I’ve had to my birthday since high school. Only 27.5 days left!!!!!
4. Siren’s Fury by Mary Weber – I’m almost scared to read this one…in like the best way ever. I have NO CLUE what Weber is going to do. So that scares me. She is a twisty turny author!
5. Shades of Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon – I have loved the Doon Series. I think it will be bitter-sweet to get to read the last book (WHICH THIS IS NOT. Just found that out). I love twitter! The author JUST tweeted me that there will be FOUR books. I’ve never been more happy to be wrong! If you haven’t read this, it’s so worth starting!
Make sure to check out other Top 5 Wednesday-ers by looking at the #T5WFamily hashtag on Twitter and Instagram, or here on Goodreads!
What would you be reading YESTERDAY if you could?